Peace of Mind for an Educated Decision
Inspectors are not created equal. There are currently no government regulations, licensing requirements and prerequisites or governing bodies for for home inspection in Ontario. Consider your choices.
Know who you are hiring – Ask the right questions:
- Is your Inspector qualified? Determine their background and principles for home inspection.
- Are they accountable to a higher authority, such as a Franchisor, team or association?
- Memberships – do they adhere to a proven, quality standard of Practice?
- When is the Report provided?
- Is your Report protected and exclusive to your use?
- Is the report standardized and detailed, covering all the information you need to know. Has it been approved by banks, associations or any other respected organization to ensure it adheres to the Standard of Practice
So what do you do?
- Rely on Recommendations. Your Realtor is in this business every day and knows professional companies from the rest. There is a reason Lighthouse is one of the most recommended companies in your area.
- Attend the home inspection. If you are restricted from attending or asking pertinent questions during the process, move on to another company.
- This is a service for you, Lighthouse considers it an opportunity to guide you through not only concerns but also major components of the home to ensure you can properly maintain and operate vital components.
- There is more to home inspection than price. We offer very reasonable rates. We are not the cheapest, but we offer consistent quality service with an exceptional report and all the information you need to make the right decision for you and your family.
Why Choose Lighthouse?
- We are available 7 days a week, even holidays, and often within 24 hours, for those last minute “emergency” inspections
- We are a 100% Canadian Company, working in your area, with local knowledge
- We hold ourselves accountable to high quality service standards that meet your exacting expectations
- Complimentary preventative maintenance guide with every inspection
- We will guide you through any inexpected problems we discover during the inspection, assissting with planning and required repairs
- Ongoing free access to your inspector for questions, even after you move into the home
- We take the time to investigate every nook and cranny and treat your home as if it were our own