Certified Home Inspector
- Certified Home Inspector
- Certified Air Quality / Mould Inspector
Oakville, Milton, Cambridge, Orangeville, Guelph, and Georgetown Region
Call David Directly:
Services available at this location:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Pre-sale or pre-listing inspections
- Pre-Delivery (PDI) and Tarion Warranty Inspections for 30 day and year end
- Water flow and pressure testing
- Infrared Scans and Reports
- Contractor and Renovation consulting
- Air Quality and Mould Testing
Rated 10 out of 10 on Homestars.ca
Bruce inspected our 135 year old century home, and we were very happy with his service overall. He was highly professional, extremely thorough and showed the highest attention to even the smallest detail. He took the time to explain anything he thought we should know during the inspection process, and we never felt rushed when reviewing the inspection results and asking questions. Being an older home, we had many questions and concerns. He was very knowledgeable and experienced with century homes and provided many helpful suggestions, which definitely made us feel more at ease. Bruce was not only polite, friendly and warm, but we felt he had our best interest in mind the entire time, and we felt he went above and beyond with his service. We will definitely be recommending him to all our friends and family as he did an amazing job!! Thank you Bruce. Sonia & Sean
Offering Home Inspection Services in Georgetown, Guelph, Orangeville, Bolton, Caledon, Shelburne, Erin, Rockwood, Dufferin County, East Luther, Melancthon, Mono, Mulmur, Township of Adjala, East Garafraxa, Amaranth, Halton Hills, Caledon East and surrounding areas.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Every Lighthouse Inspection includes:
- On-site Reports
- Inspections to fit your schedule
- Available 7 days a week to serve you better
- All Lighthouse Inspections Inspectors are members of national and/or provincial associations, and are fully trained, certified and E and O insured
- Advice you can count on
- Complete information, clearly delivered in a way you can understand and use to make the right decision for you.
- Straightforward information that you can use.
- Reasonable rates for superior service
- Peace of mind
- Practical recommendations you can use